Shimano XT 1×11 Complete Groupset
The Shimano XT groupset or XT M8000 as it’s officially known – is the most eagerly anticipated groupset this side of the millennium. Shifting is easier and more stable, gear combinations are rider-tuned and the gear ratios have been designed to ride efficiently for everyone’s needs.
With this groupset Shimano have achieved their ultimate goal: an even better riding experience.
XT FC-M8000 Crankset:
With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where it’s needed, the FC-M8000 chainset provides unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio.
- XT FC-M8000 crankset with 32t chain ring
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm or 175mm
- New 4-arm design for stiffness and lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Durable teeth using a plated steel construction supported by a carbon composite (CFRP) carrier body
- 11-speed compatible
- Bolt circle diameter: 96mm
- Chain line: 50.4mm
XT SL-M8000 Rear Shifter:
The Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever allows you to downshift three gears in one click and operate shifts using your thumb or index finger. The levers are lower profile and feature improved ergonomics and longer levers that decrease shift effort.
- Rapidfire Plus levers
- 2-way Release
- Optislick inner cable
- 20% reduction in shift effort over XT M780
- Improved vivid index mechanism
XT RD-M8000-11 GS Rear Derailleur:
The XT RD-M8000 rear derailleur features Shimano’s Shadow RD+ technology and a refined geometry for increased stability. SLX series Shimano Shadow RD+ derailleurs use adjustable stabilisers for either maximum stability or lower shift effort.
- Shifting Action: Shadow RD+
- Cage Length: Medium cage
- Mount Type: Direct attachment (Conventional)/Direct mount compatible (w/o bracket spec available)
- Maximum Sprocket: 42T(1×11-speed)
- Minimum Sprocket: 11T
- Front Difference: MAX 10T
- Total Capacity: 39T
- Shadow design with optimised, shallow slant angle, low profile design
- Chain stability improved
- Improved driving and shifting stability
- Adjustable clutch tension
- High efficiency pulleys
XT CS-M8000-11 Cassette:
The new XT M8000 11-speed Hyperglide cassette utilises a lighter aluminium spider construction with aluminium and steel cogs providing an extremely wide gear range whilst minimising weight. Ride anywhere with smooth and precise gear changes.
- Cassette: XT CS-M8000 11-42T
- Dyna-sys technology offers smooth and precise gear changes and a close ratio gear range for optimal cadence
- Optimal balance of light weight and durability
SLX HG701 Chain:
New symmetrical design chain that offers smooth shifts and maximum durability. It has been designed to run specifically with Shimano 11 speed Dyna-Sys systems for optimal pedalling efficiency.
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) on inner links that is smooth running and increases durability
- Number of Links: 116
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- Chain Width: 5.62mm
- Average Weight: 257 grams
XT M8000 Brakeset:
The new M8000 brakes from Shimano are a lighter and more durable brake and offer confidence inspiring disc braking for all MTB riding styles. Shimano upgraded the system with a new, integrated master cylinder that gives a sleeker look, saves weight and frees up valuable handlebar space.
- Brake Lever: 2 finger, Forged alloy
- Reach Adjuster: Yes
- Servo Wave Action Power Adjuster: Yes
- Brake Hose Type: SM-BH90-SBM
- Caliper Mount Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake – Post Mount
- Piston Type: 2
- Mount: Hinged clamp for quick installation, I-spec-II compatible
- Brake Hose Lengths: Front Approx 800mm – Rear Approx 1400mm
XT SM-RT86 Ice-Tech 180mm Disc Rotors:
SM-RT86 6 Bolt disc rotors feature improved heat dissipation through refined shaping and an alloy adapter.
- The clad steel/alloy/steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 degrees C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 degrees C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- New refined shaping design over RT68
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
XT MT800 Bottom Bracket:
The XT MT800 bottom bracket is the ultimate in maintenance free bottom bracket design for threaded frames. Set includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner O-rings.
- Sealed cups keep out dirt and water
- Maintenance free
- Compatible with 68mm and 73mm shell
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.